1. Relax with a quick summer romance before summer is over
2. Escape to a simpler time (Not easier, just simpler!)
3. Experience (vicariously) a Colorado summer storm
4. Stir up some strawberry lemonade (recipe in my newsletter)
5. Enjoy the fragile beauty of Colorado’s blue columbines
6. Fall in love with a cowboy
7. Trust God’s leading on an unexpected path
The heroine of the The Columbine Bride, Lucy Powell, asks the Lord to make very clear to her the “path of life” – which way she should go, what choices she should make. The trouble is it’s not always as clear as she’d like.
Ever been there?